Alston Bar & Beef have launched their brand new set menu and it is better than ever! With starters, mains and desserts to suit all tastes and a price that is as equally fantastic.
Come join Alston Bar & Beef, Monday-Thursday 12pm-6pm, Friday & Saturday 12pm-4pm and sample Alston’s new set menu. You’ll be able to enjoy 1 Course for £12, 2 Courses for £15 or 3 Courses for £18. Now that is a deal that you simply can’t refuse, and we haven’t even got on to what is actually on the menu yet!
- Short Rib Croquettes – Celeriac and horseradish puree, pickled cucumber
- Spring Vegetable Terrine (v) – Balsamic reduction, basil crouton
- Seared Mackerel – Beetroot and potato salad, endive, lemon & herb dressing
- Chicken Liver Pate – Red onion and orange gel, toast
- Soup Of The Day
Followed by a choice of 3 delicious main courses, each with their own special Alston twist to make them something truly special;
- Pan Fried Sea Bass – Herb crushed potatoes, lemon fennel, lemon & herb dressing
- Paprika Marinated Chicken Breast – Quinoa tabbouleh
- Grilled Goat Cheese Salad (v) – Spinach, roasted red pepper, balsamic glazed cherry tomatoes, basil vinaigrette
Though the real stars of the menu are of course their steak selection! When it comes to steak it is safe to say that Alston knows better than anyone how to do it right, and they are giving you 3 choices on their new set menu, including;
- Steak Frites With garlic butter – Choose From: 227g Flat iron (served medium rare or medium) OR 227g D-Rump (£3 supplement)
- Fillet Steak Sandwich – mustard mayonnaise, fried onions, fries
Then finish off your meal with one of their 3 desserts to choose from;
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Brownie
- Poached Pear – Toasted oat crumb, pear gel, vanilla ice cream
- Trio of Ice Cream
So if you fancy treating yourself to the best steak and gin is Manchester then get down to Alston Bar & Beef!